Young hard working architect eager to face the biggest architectural challenges one day.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Computer: AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Rhinoceros, V-ray, Artlantis Studio, Autodesk Showcase, Google Sketchup, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Gimp, Corel Draw, SCIA Engineer, WordPress, MS Office and more
- Hand drafting and modelling
- Exceptional knowledge of digital, film and studio photography
- Web design
- Languages: English ( fluent ), Spanish ( beginner ), German ( good )
- Enthusiastic, flexible, creative, friendly and well organized
- 2010 – 2013 Czech Technical University in Prague Czech Republic
Master degree in Architecture and Building Engineering program
- 2006 – 2010 Czech Technical University in Prague Czech Republic
Bachelor degree in Architecture and Building Engineering program
- 2001 – 2006 High School GMRS Nove Mesto nad Vahom, Slovakia
Graduated in 2006.
- January – June 2005 Cambridge High School Cambridge, Ohio, USA
Studied one semester as an exchange student.
- April 2013 – present Architect AARH Radan Hubicka Architecture Studio, Prague, CR
Creating preliminary designs based on clients’ needs and regulation
Preparing both architectural and technical drawings, technical reports and documentation
3d artist and visualizer
- August 2011 – October 2011 Junior Architect UTN, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Developed design concepts and digital models for plaza and playground for children with disabilities.
Created digital model and presentation of the project.
- February 2011 – July 2011 Architectural intern DNA Architects, Barcelona, Spain
Prepared architectural plans, elevations, sections, and detail sheets.
Preliminary designs, facades and interior design
- June 2009 – July 2010 Product Photographer Techklima, Nove Mesto n/V, Slovakia
Took, edited and managed product photographs.
Monitored, edited colors and white balance – made proper color adjustments.
Participated in photos editing for website use such as exposure corrections, etc.